It’s time to heal the wounds trauma has caused.
Many of today’s solutions for therapy are one-size-fits-all, leading so many to feel like something is wrong with them if therapy isn’t working. I know that your circumstances are unique, so every step we take is tailored to you.
Whatever it is that you’re experiencing, you’re beginning to notice the impact of this in every facet of your life:
- Struggling to stay focused and productive at work
- Losing your ability to keep others from noticing that something’s wrong
- Difficulty explaining to others why you can’t “just get over it”
Trauma therapy can help.
It may feel impossible now but you can take back control of your life. You can learn how to effectively cope with your trauma. You can become confident again. And I can help you get there.
Trauma therapy can help you do the following:
- Identify the root of the problems you’re experiencing
- Understand how your trauma continues to affect you
- Explore the tools and coping skills that can help give you back control
- Help you rediscover your strengths and find ways to work around your weaknesses
You don’t need to do this alone.
I’ll help you through this process, tailoring each step to your unique needs and circumstances. My training in trauma means I have the expertise you need and deserve when looking for help. But at the end of the day, you want to know you’re working with someone who “gets” what it means to be a young adult struggling with trauma, right?
I get it because I’ve overcome childhood trauma myself. I know that it’s terrifying to even imagine telling some of your friends or family about it (and that’s okay!). Some things don’t need to be shared with everyone but you don’t need to carry the burden of your trauma yourself. I’m here to give you a safe place to share your trauma and help you carry some of the burden you’ve been carrying with you.
You don’t have to live life feeling afraid and ashamed.
Compassionate Heart Therapy provides both anxiety and trauma therapy to young adults in the Milwaukee area. Together, we will discover and utilize your strengths so you can experience the relief and confidence you deserve.
Compassionate Heart Therapy, 925 Elm Grove Rd, Suite 303, Elm Grove, WI 53122